How to Import your Solar Products
Most entrepreneurs in the solar sector will at one point or the other want to import their products. This course will take participants through the journey of what is needed, how to get them, important custom duties, product HS codes, importing different Solar PV components, recommended companies to import from. What to look out for etc.
ALL RETTI online courses have been designed to build the capacity of the participants in the following solar technology value chain such as:
- Installation Engineers (Take Course on Solar PV Installation)
- Marketers and Distributors (Take course on the Complete Solar Entrepreneurship Course)
- Independent Consultants (Take Course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
After taking our courses it is expected that participants should be capable of designing and implementing solar power solutions. As an outcome they might;
- Design and size up systems and sell to manufacturers or assemblers
- Pay for it to be manufactured for them
- Import their own solar products according to demands identified (Click here to take our course on How to Import your Solar Products)
- Produce / assemble themselves.
- Supply electricity through mini grids to local communities
- Be able to start your profitable solar business (Take our course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
- Distribute solar solutions
- Provide installation and maintenance services (Take course on Solar Installation Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Become advocates of a solar powered Nigeria.
WE have secured an amazing partnership with the RENEWABLE ENERGY ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ( REAN), Nigeria’s foremost recognised association for renewable energy practitioners. our trained alumni get a 70 percent discount to join the association. They have included a portal for all RETTI students. Check the portal HERE