The Complete Course on Solar PV Entrepreneurship
Global annual investments in renewable energy has reached 300 Billion USD and majority of this is flowing into Africa being the continent with the least electricity with up to 600 Million people without access. The inflow of investment calls for an urgent training and mentorship of entrepreneurs who will take the opportunities and promote renewable electricity into their communities in order to bring ‘light’ to more people.
Additionally, what opportunities exist in the market segments of the solar industry and how can you position yourself to be an industry leader in this space? In this course you will learn details of: Rooftop Solar, Stand alone systems, solar home systems, Mini grids, design and installation.
Therefore, this specialised training on the industry of solar entrepreneurship will discuss all details on how to excel as a solar entrepreneur, all the basics and details of the Renewable energy business sector, economics, profitability of the industry etc.
At the End of this course, YOU WILL:
- Develop a clear understanding of commercial solar electricity sector
- Learn about the different solar business value chains
- Know and identify different customer classes and market segments for applications of solar energy
- Know the tested and tried solar business ideas to start with
- Requirements needed to start in the identified solar business
- How to choose your specific target market
- Best practices for mini-grid development
- Solar business success factors
- Proven marketing tips for your business growth
- Value chains for mini-grid development as a solar business niche
- How much you can earn in profits
- Free Solar Business Plan
- Free Fill in template Business Plan
- Free Information on Awards, Scholarship and Grant opportunities for Solar Entrepreneurs
- Free mentorship for all alumni
ALL RETTI online courses have been designed to build the capacity of the participants in the following solar technology value chain such as:
- Installation Engineers (Take Course on Solar PV Installation)
- Marketers and Distributors (Take course on the Complete Solar Entrepreneurship Course)
- Independent Consultants (Take Course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
After taking our courses it is expected that participants should be capable of designing and implementing solar power solutions. As an outcome they might;
- Design and size up systems and sell to manufacturers or assemblers
- Pay for it to be manufactured for them
- Import their own solar products according to demands identified (Click here to take our course on How to Import your Solar Products)
- Produce / assemble themselves.
- Supply electricity through mini grids to local communities
- Be able to start your profitable solar business (Take our course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
- Distribute solar solutions
- Provide installation and maintenance services (Take course on Solar Installation Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Become advocates of a solar powered Nigeria.
WE have secured an amazing partnership with the RENEWABLE ENERGY ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ( REAN), Nigeria’s foremost recognised association for renewable energy practitioners. our trained alumni get a 70 percent discount to join the association. They have included a portal for all RETTI students. Check the portal HERE