Solar PV System Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Maintenance and Troubleshooting is an important aspect of an installed solar system which ensures it’s sustainability. It is an increasingly popular additional source of income for practioners in the industry. This course will equip participants with complete knowledge for how to maintain a solar system, how to check for faults, how to troubleshoot the panels, batteries, inverters and charge controller and balance of systems including detecting malfunctions and future issues and advice on how to handle these issues.
At the end of this module, the participant is able to
- Explain the steps used involved in carrying out maintenance work on each solar system component – the battery, solar panels, inverter and charge controller.
- Outline the procedure for testing different PV components – the battery, solar panels, inverter and charge controller
- Outline the procedure for maintaining the different PV components – the battery, solar panels, inverter and charge controller.
- Identify the different types of tools and equipment used for maintenance and repair including being able to detect and fix faults.
- ALL RETTI online courses have been designed to build the capacity of the participants in the following solar technology value chain such as:
- Installation Engineers (Take Course on Solar PV Installation)
- Marketers and Distributors (Take course on the Complete Solar Entrepreneurship Course)
- Independent Consultants (Take Course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
After taking our courses it is expected that participants should be capable of designing and implementing solar power solutions. As an outcome they might;
- Design and size up systems and sell to manufacturers or assemblers
- Pay for it to be manufactured for them
- Import their own solar products according to demands identified (Click here to take our course on How to Import your Solar Products)
- Produce / assemble themselves.
- Supply electricity through mini grids to local communities
- Be able to start your profitable solar business (Take our course on How to Start a Profitable Solar Business)
- Distribute solar solutions
- Provide installation and maintenance services (Take course on Solar Installation Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Become advocates of a solar powered Nigeria.
WE have secured an amazing partnership with the RENEWABLE ENERGY ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ( REAN), Nigeria’s foremost recognised association for renewable energy practitioners. our trained alumni get a 70 percent discount to join the association. They have included a portal for all RETTI students. Check the portal HERE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.